TEHNOLEMN produces wooden windows with triple-layered profiles for historic or patrimonial buildings. This type of window replicates the original windows of historic buildings. The windows can be single or double, depending on the project’s requirements. The wood species used are spruce, pine, oak, meranti.
Three-layer profiles with continuous faces with section 84 * 68,84 * 78,84 * 92 are used for laminated wood joinery.
- The finishing of the windows is made of impregnants and water-based varnishes resistant to the action of UV rays, high humidity, and keeping their color due to these factors; finishes can be made in a wide range of colors that can meet all customer requirements.
- The type of insulating glass, depending on the requirements, can be unicameral or bicameral, with different kinds of glass (Low-E, secure, duplex, ornamental, stained glass)
- The upholstery is provided with three seals (2 on the sash and one on the frame)
Advantages of laminated wood joinery:
- Preserves the characteristics of historic facades
- Resistance to environmental factors over time
- Excellent sound and thermal insulation
- Finish in a variety of colors.
- Complex shapes can be executed.